FRONT-END DEVELOPER (Customer Success Management team)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer – as part of our Customer Success Management team – who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce responsive visual elements of the widget integrations. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works, on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and back-end developers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Responsive Design
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Mercurial
- Knowledge of Node.js framework
- Understanding of NoSQL database, such as DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Understanding of Amazon AWS Services, such as Lambda and API Gateway
- Cross platform mobile development (Android, iOS, Cordova)