Works well with other software
Know in real time the navigation path of each visitor, the page they are currently viewing, and where they asked for help. Combining real-time dialogue with page pushing, content sharing, and form sharing are operations that enable the most productive management of customer requests and increase the likelihood that the question will be resolved in the first contact.
Vivocha is completely cloud-based, offering maximum flexibility, real-time updates, and zero deploy time. Developed with integration in mind, Vivocha offers APIs designed to simplify the process of integrating with external apps.
Integrating Vivocha with other applications allows agents to keep working on a single platform while interacting with contacts. This reduces average response time, speeds up task completion, and avoids errors, providing a better overall experience.
Vivocha enables businesses to seamlessly communicate with prospects and customers directly on their own store, using any combination of voice, video, chat, callbacks, and collaboration tools like co-browsing, and form and document sharing.
Vivocha offers a complete, easy to set up and fully customizable integration with a number of platforms to create a unique e-commerce environment.
Creating ad hoc engagement widgets for any number of user segments, each with a customised CTA, is quick and simple.
- Provides agent with single view of all relevant customer and cart info
- Out of the box integrations with no coding required and a 5 minute set up
- Customises to match client website look and feel
- Proactive engagement enables personalized call to action
- Increases conversion rates by preventing shopping cart abandon
- Strengthens engagement and relationships with brands
- Assisted shopping with co-browsing, form-filling
- Furthers building of customer profile
- Identify and support hot leads
Customer Service & CRM
With Vivocha, you get unparalleled agent productivity, thanks to seamless integration between a number of platforms – CRM, customer service, ticketing and many more.
Service reps can see every bit of relevant information in one screen, the very desktop they interact with customers from – whether it be via chat, click-to-call, callback and even video.
Agents can leverage existing customer information and even update it with the latest interaction-based data, thus delivering better customer experience together with an increased personal and overall productivity.
- Create tickets on the fly during a voice call or a chat with a visitor
- View the pre-existing tickets of a returning customer
- Add a comment to an existing ticket
- Add a chat transcript as a comment to an existing ticket
- Push a ticket link to a customer during chat, voice, or video interaction
- Strengthening engagement, relationships, and the brand
- Differentiation from the competitors (multichannel vs. chat only)
- Suggesting trials, visits, demonstrations, and surveys
- Preventing dissatisfaction with the site or service
- Reducing cost per contact
Vivocha integrates perfectly with your CMS, exploiting website information to proactively engage customers and to be quicker and effective in communicating with them.
Thinking about your marketeers, of how they need to see the full picture in order to make good business decisions; with Vivocha, chat transcript KPIs integrate natively into most leading analytics suites, supplying analysts with a comprehensive view of your website’s traffic.
Vivocha can integrate seamlessly with leading CTI, PaBX or SIP server vendors, either out of the box or on a project basis; leveraging the routing and reporting capabilities of the pre-existing infrastructure
At the very heart of Vivocha sits its API, that gives Vivocha the ability to allow any kind of integration and mash-up.
Integrating Vivocha with other applications allows agents to keep working on a single platform while interacting with customers, reducing the average response time, speeding up task completion, and avoiding errors, thus providing a better overall customer experience.
Through the API, Vivocha users can, for instance:
- Fully customize, or even rewrite, each user interface element (the chat window, the surveys, the
proactive popups, etc)
- Create custom proactive rules, leveraging third party tools and platforms to take proactive
decisions (e.g. reading shopping cart status, getting realtime traffic or weather information,
check the availability of stock and available delivery slots, etc)