FRONT-END DEVELOPER (Customer Success Management team)
We are looking for a Front-End Developer – as part of our Customer Success Management team – who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
His goal is to customize and extend the capabilities of the Vivocha platform for specific client needs. The professional Services team support the clients in the adoption of Vivocha product and make sure that the clients leverage the full potential of Vivocha. Working in Vivocha gives the opportunity to learn and work with top notch technology.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Customize Vivocha products and enhance the platform for specific requirements for different clients on a project basis
- Collaborate with the other members of the team to solve technical challenges
- Assist with the preparation of technical specification
- When needed the candidate could also gather business needs and help to map them into technical requirements using a consultative approach
- May provide leadership and supervision to junior colleagues
- Angular framework (from version 2 and beyond)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years progressive software analysis, development and implementation experience
- 2 or + years experience as
developerin consultancy company or similar experience