From a Research done by American Express is a fact that the 75% of customers have bailed on a transaction or not made an intended purchase because of a poor customer experience!
Do you know that a typical business hears from 4% of its dissatisfied customers?
And do you know that, on average, the loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase and that the probability of selling to an existing customer is equal to 60/70%?
It takes about 12 good experiences to make up for only one negative experience unresolved.
And do you know that it is like 6-7 times more expensive to acquire new customers than it is to keep a current one?
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK IS GOLD!
So come on. Do everything in your power to make it really easy to customers to give feedback and tell you about problems they are having.
Do you know how?
Don’t you know how?
The key to success is a strong and well-structured customer support.
Follow this easy rules for boosting your business:
- There is no way that the quality of customer service can exceed the quality of the people who provide it and realize that your people will treat your customer the way they are treated
- Do you know who your customers are? You should know your customers inside out
- Do your customers know who you are?
- Listen to your customers and deal with complaints.
- Be helpful – even if there’s no immediate profit in it.
- Engage them in a proactive way and interact with them in real time.( if you are not able to answer them don’t do it, take time. Remember that lies are not allowed)