TECHNICAL PRESALES MANAGER – International Markets
TECHNICAL PRESALES MANAGER – INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
Location: Italy (HQ) or UK or home working. Trips to Italy (Milan and Cagliari) are to be expected on a regular basis
Reporting to: Head of International markets (with strong alignment to product team)
This is an excellent chance to join an expanding company at a great time. If you have the skills and experience required please send your CV for a full brief.
Vivocha is an emerging provider of Next Generation Customer Engagement solutions. Its award-winning platform enables businesses to seamlessly communicate with prospects and customers right on the website, mobile app, or social media, using any combination of Video, Voice, Chat, and collaboration tools like assisted browsing, form & document sharing. A sophisticated proactive engine optimises contacts to reduce service cost and avoid redundant calls to the contact center. As a stand-alone platform, or fully integrated with pre-existing contact center technologies, Vivocha dramatically reduces deployment time and integration cost, resulting in fast ROI. More than 150 companies around the world, including INGDirect, DHL, Crédit Agricole, L’Occitane, AXA, Genertel, Allianz, TUI, Telecom Italia, E.ON, Accenture, NewLook, NTT Data, Postcode lottery, trust Vivocha’ technology to improve their Online customer care processes.
In order to support our International growth, we are looking for a Technical Presales & Project Manager. This Customer facing role, is strategic in a fast growing company like Vivocha, where time to market, speed of deployment and the consulting support of our customers are key to our success.
You are dedicated to working in a small, fast-paced start-up environment where every day is different and everyone needs to ‘roll their sleeves up’
Reporting to the Head of International markets, the Technical Presales & Project Manager will be responsible for managing customer projects in the area of cloud solutions for customer care; working both in the office and directly with customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the sales team, be focused on positioning Vivocha to customers from a technical perspective
- Carrying out on-site an on-line product demos.
- Build POC where appropriate
- Design and build the appropriate pre-sales demonstration environment and keep this updated
- Provide training to the sales team on all product and technical matters
- Support of the sales team in the response to RFI/RFP with the completion of tender documents.
- Participate in the project definition workshops and design sessions, to ensure consistency of messaging from sales activity
- Provide go live support as appropriate
- Provide follow up support post go live as required
- Customers and Prospects (senior business level and technical level)
- Service Delivery Managers
- Senior Management
- Product Team
- Support Team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- You have an engineering degree and significant experience in pre-sales and/or project management in the software and/or telecommunications industry. To be considered you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in CRM, ERP and/or Ecommerce applications.
- Strong understanding of CRM and Contact Center space
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of a major CTI/CRM system such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics or Zendesk.
- Background in technology and a solid understanding of development
- The ability to run projects hit deadlines and communicate effectively with customers.