Everyone is focused on growing revenues, especially to add stability to their businesses and to cover rising operating costs.
This are 10 simple tips that can help:
- Acquire new customers setting up a referral sales, increasing advertising and social media buzz: every referral sales or social media have a different target and you can give them the right product/service as they need;
- Target new markets finding an overseas market, a niche market, through mobile or sell in a new channel: not all customers need the same product or service. Or, not all customers need all your products or service;
- Sell more to existing customers through promotions, loyalty programs daily details or through more re-marketing: try to acquire more informations from your customers and give them what they want;
- Expand products, like add new product lines or expand selection of existing lines (but pay attention: don’t offer too many choices);
- Cross-channel marketing, for example sell online and pick up in store or buy in store and offer free shipping: give more flexibility to your customer, offering a special service;
- Personalized email with customer name and with a list of products of interest: try something close to their preferences;
- Add a CRM system for understand better needs and habits of customers: the right product and service for the right customers;
- Increase the conversion rate: change your landing pages, put a new call to action, simplify the cart process of your ecommerce;
- Increase profit margin on your products: optimize your and your stakeholders processes, find key products and give them more value;
- Increase the efficiency of your customer sales and support taking a proactive approach and in real time
Vivocha is fully customizable both in Graphics and Colors as well as in how the engagement process works, thanks to the innovative Proactive Engine. Check out all the features or request a demo to learn more.